Stay at Chimes and visit the Day Spa with our special package offers.
Ideal for couples looking for a pampering excape, or a special weekend away.
Honeymoon Package includes:
- For you – the Best Room in the House
- Sparkling wine
- Sunset gourmet platter on arrival.
- Re-Sensualize Day Spa Package – Includes Body Scrub of your Choice with Vichy Shower. Steam deck with colour and aromatherapy. 30min Relaxation Massage, 60min Facial and Spa Lunch.
$1,400 for two nights staying in the Best Room in the House
Relaxation Package includes:
- Gourmet platter and champagne on arrival
- Daily continental breakfast in our conservatory
- After breakfast on your first day: Re-Lax Some More Day Spa Package for two – Includes 45min Relaxation Massage, 60min LoKa Facial, 30min Body Scrub of your choice with Vichy Shower, 30min Steam deck with colour and Aromatherapy and Spa Lunch.
$1,300 for two nights in a Ocean View Suite
$1,450 for two nights in a Tower Suite
Girlie Getaway includes:
- Gourmet Platter and Champagne on Arrival
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast in our Conservatory
- After breakfast on your first day: Day Spa with a Body Scrub of your choice + Steam Deck and 60 minutes of Relaxation Massage
- Followed by an hour of LoKa Facial and finish with Spa Lunch.
- Late checkout at noon
$670 per person for two nights, sharing a Garden View Suite
$700 per person for two nights, sharing a King Ocean View Suite
Time to Chill includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at a reduced rate
- Gourmet platter and sparkling wine on arrival
- Daily gourmet breakfast in our conservatory
- A 30 minute facial or massage each
$650 for two nights in a Garden View Suite
$698 for two nights in a Ocean View Suite
$780 for two nights in a Tower Suite
$850 for two nights in the Best Room in the House
The owners, Elisabeth and Jack Otto, would like to welcome you to their small exclusive boutique retreat. Our Denmark accommodation has been architect designed for discerning adults who appreciate attention to detail and personalized service in a child-free environment. We strive to provide an atmosphere of casual sophistication, conducive to relaxation, rather than formality and ceremony.
Being small we know we have to try harder, but we think you’ll find the combination of our accommodation and the cosiness of our day spa will guarantee a relaxing and satisfying visit. Please feel free to call either Elisabeth or Jack prior to your visit if you have any special requests.